Wednesday, December 20, 2017

I see land


It was sunrise, I saw the dawn
of my days in time.
I was engulfed in the rays
of timeless joy.
Oh Boy! What a sight
of the effulgent light.
Bring on the storm,
throw in some thunder.
Deep down under,
I will still be warm
and giving.
Oh Dear! What a sight,
it’s such a kaleidoscopic night.
The stars are aligned,
to tell a story to unwind
the souls of the angels.
Here’s to the journey,
of the unknown,
together or alone,
this baby won’t sink,
into the heart of the ocean.
Life is precious and here I am,
singing, dancing,
and loving it with all my heart.
Menacing, yet meandering, the depths,
I find the way, and it finds beauty.
Through your lens,
I see the hand
that’s steering me to destiny.
I see the sea
understands,
the struggle of a broken heart,
I can now clearly see the seagulls,
singing to the beat of my pulse.
It’s the land,
of spirits,
of surreal souls,
I see it all.
I see land.

No comments: